London, 06.02.2015 | Kerman & Co scored very well at the AIM Advisers Rankings Guide. This guide ranks law firms according to how many AIM listed companies they act for, and the latest edition was published at the beginning of February. Kerman & Co performed very well and was ranked 6th by number of AIM clients, ahead of many much larger firms in the UK market. The two leading UK legal publications “The Lawyer” and “Legal Week” ran stories about these rankings, which also mentioned Kerman & Co’s performance.
Furthermore, the law firm did very well at the ACQ Awards – in numbers, Kerman & Co have won six ACQ Law Awards:
- UK – AIM Advisory Law Firm of the Year
- UK – Oil & Gas Law Firm of the Year
- UK – Energy Law Firm of the Year
- UK – Sport Law Firm of the Year
- UK – Commercial Lawyer of the Year – Michael Corcoran
- UK – Corporate Lawyer of the Year – Daniel O’Connell
For more information, please find attached an extract from the AIM Advisers Rankings Guide and the publication of “The Lawyer“.